We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
Who am I (professionally speaking)?
- teaching assistant and researcher at UP FAMNIT
- member of UPM organizing & scientific committee (local ACM-ICPC contest)
- member of RTK scientific committee
- associate layout editor of Ars Mathematica Contemporanea
- member of the Slovenian Discrete and Applied Mathematics Society
- Putka administrator & problem setter
- human being (almost surely)
- N. Bašić, G. Brinkmann, P. W. Fowler, T. Pisanski, N. Van Cleemput, Sizes of pentagonal clusters in fullerenes, preprint, arXiv:1703.05716.
- N. Bašić, D. Bokal, T. Boothby, J. Rus, An algebraic approach to enumerating non-equivalent double traces in graphs, preprint, arXiv:1511.09464.
- V. Kočar, J. S. Schreck, S. Čeru, H. Gradišar, N. Bašić, T. Pisanski, J. P. K. Doye, R. Jerala, Design principles for rapid folding of knotted DNA nanostructures, Nature Communications 7 (2016), doi:10.1038/ncomms10803.
- N. Bašić, P. W. Fowler, T. Pisanski, Coronoids, patches and generalised altans, J. Math. Chem. 54 (2016), no. 4, 977–1009, doi:10.1007/s10910-016-0599-6.
- V. Kočar, S. Božič Abram, T. Doles, N. Bašić, H. Gradišar, T. Pisanski, R. Jerala, TOPOFOLD, the designed modular biomolecular folds: polypeptide‐based molecular origami nanostructures following the footsteps of DNA, WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol 7 (2015), no. 2, 218–237, doi:10.1002/wnan.1289.
- N. Bašić, T. Pisanski, Iterated altans and their properties, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 74 (2015), no. 3, 645–658.